Our Adult Guidance and Information Service offers impartial and confidential information, advice, guidance and counselling on the educational options that are available to you both within Galway and Roscommon ETB and with other education providers.
Our Adult Guidance and Information Service provides:
- one-to-one career and educational guidance to help you make informed choices
- information on all local and national courses
- CV preparation and interview skills
- guidance on applying for college
- information and advice on education grants, rights and entitlements
- general advice and guidance on selecting the best option to suit your needs
- ongoing support while you are learning, help with assignments and examination preparation and study skills
Our service is available to anyone considering education and training who is unemployed, in receipt of a Department of Social Protection payment or have low or no formal education. You must also be over 16 years of age and out of formal education. This is a free and confidential service.