Neurodiversity refers to the diversity of human brains and minds. It spans both neurotypical and neurodivergent, with neurodivergent referring to people with conditions such as Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Autism, etc.
Galway and Roscommon Education and Training Board Youth Services strive to provide inclusive youth work responses in line with the ever-changing needs of young people in the region. Recently, we have become aware of a need for more inclusive and considered/targeted youth work provision for neurodivergent young people and their families.
We want to learn from your knowledge, ideas, and experience to guide us in our youth work responses.
- A neurodivergent young person
- A brother or sister of someone who is neurodivergent
- A parent/guardian of a young person who is neurodivergent
Click here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BXRRK83
- Run a youth group, youth club
- Work in a school, Special School, Special Class, ASD class
- Work with neurodivergent young people
Click here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WB77H55